Congratulations it’s time to start planning your wedding, but hang on, I’ve never planned a wedding before and I dont know about booking a wedding DJ.
A good DJ is an essential part of any wedding reception, a good DJ will understand the importance of delivering a first class performance everytime, we only get one shot at this so it’s essential that we meet and exceed your high expectations.
A wedding DJ can make or break your evening, yet most people dont give much thought into the impact a DJ can have on there big day, so to help you on your way Essex Event have compiled 10 questions to help you select the best supplier.
Luckily for you Essex Event has over 20 years experience in wedding entertainment and here is our top 10 questions to ask when booking a wedding DJ
- Make enquiries with more than just one DJ and always ask about there levels of experience in providing wedding entertainment.
- What services do you offer?
- Do you have booking T&C’s and what are they?
- What is included with each package?
- Are you insured and is the equipment covered by a portable appliance test.
- Can I request music and how is this done?
- How much time is required for setting up and packing away?
- Can the lighting show be customised to my theme colour?
- How will you engage with my crowd to build a great party atmosphere?
- Why should I choose you to be my wedding DJ?
So there you have it, 10 questions to ask when booking a wedding DJ, for more information on the Essex Event wedding packages please visit our Wedding DJ
Thinking of having a live band? Hitched
have some great tips that are worth a read.